Sex & Relationship Quizzes & Assessments
- Are you depressed or just sad?
- Do you suffer from an anxiety disorder?
- Are you asexual?
- Are you addicted to love?
- How distressed is your marriage?
Mental Health Resoures
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Black Emotional and Mental Health Collective
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Los Angeles LGBT Center Health Resources
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7 Confidential)
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Open Counseling – Low fee counseling
- Open Path – Low fee counseling
– The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
– The Sex Starved Marriage by Michele Davice-Weiner
– What to Do When Someone You Love is Depressed by Susan Goland & Mitch Golant
– The Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew Kelley
– Love Worth Making: How to Have Ridiculously Great Sex in a Long-Lasting Relationship by Snyder Stephen
– Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love by Amir Levine & Rachel Heller
– Choosing ME Before for We: Every Woman’s Guide to Life and Love by Christine Arulo
– Come As You Are: The Surprising Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life by Emily Nagoski
– The Velvet Rage: Overcoming the Pain of Growing Up Gay in a Straight Man’s World by Alan Downs
– The Mask of Masculinity: How Men Can Embrace Vulnerability, Create Strong Relationships and Live Their Fullest Lives by Lewis Howes
– Facing Love Addiction: Giving Yourself the Power to Change the Way You Love by Pia Mellody, Andrea Wells, & Keither Miller
– Find SLAA Meetings Near You
– The Conscious Bride: Women Unveil Their True Feelings about Getting Hitched by Sheryl Paul
– Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction by Patrick Carnes
– Find SAA Meetings Near You
– Assisted Loving: The Journey Through Sexuality and Aging by Ginger Manley
– Sexual Healing: The Complete Guide to Overcoming Common Sexual Problems by Barbara Keesling
|Sexual Assult Survivors:|
– The Courage to Heal: A guide for Women Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Ellen Bass & Laura Davis
– The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk
Ready to see if working with Rossana is right for you? Visit the Contact page to request an appointment now!